© 2023 by HD-C Somerset. Proudly created with Wix.com

Motor Bikin - Chris Spedding
00:00 / 00:00
In light of the current situation with coronavirus, the possibility of the HDC Somerset rally going ahead this year (2020) is in doubt. With the situation changing rapidly, and the fact that the rally is still 4 months away, the decision on whether or not to go ahead will be taken nearer the date. However, at this stage, we have taken the decision to not accept any more advance bookings until further notice. Those that have already booked advance tickets will be contacted individually. As soon as we have more information we will update you.
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now